- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MS-VPS5M-LA Motion Sensor, Maestro Vacancy Sensor Switch, 5A, Multi-Location - Light Almond
About the Lutron Maestro 5A Vacancy Sensor Switch, Multi-Location - Light Almond
The Lutron MS-VPS5M Maestro Vacancy Sensor Switch is a great way to provide automated lighting control within your home. The Vacancy Sensor Complies with California's tiltle 24 requirements. The light turns on when pressing the switch and turn off when motion is no longer detected in the room. This system provides great energy savings when used in commercial common areas or even in residential installations. The Lutron MS-VPS5M Switch utilizes XCT Sensing Technology to ensure that lights remain on while the room is occupied, and the field of view for this switch is 180 degrees. The sensor is capable of covering a 900 square foot room. The Lutron MS-VPS5M series can handle any type of lighting load (incandescent, CFL, halogen, or LED).
- Advanced XCT Sensing Technology
- Ambient Light Detection
- Compatible with all load types
- Wonderful looking residential aesthetics
- Model Number: MS-VPS5M-LA
- Color: Light Almond
- Modes of Operation: Manual-on / auto-off
- Field of View: 180 Degrees
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Wattage: 600 Watts Incandescent / Halogen / ELV, 450 Watts MLV, 360W CFL / LED
- Amperage: 5 Amp Fluorescent Ballast, 3 Amp Fan
- Neutral Connection Required: No
Five (5) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty. /BR>The warranty is provided by and needs to be proceeded through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers