- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MSC-AD-ES Maestro Satin Colors Companion Dimmer - Eggshell
About the Lutron MSC-AD-ES Maestro Companion Dimmer - Egg Shell
Want to increase your home’s lighting capabilities by adding dimmer switches to your rooms? The Lutron MSC-AD-ES works with other standalone dimmer switches form Lutron to create a full dimming effect throughout your home. Compliment any area’s lighting with this Maestro Companion Dimmer and choose from a variety of lighting preferences. Use the dimmer slider to adjust your overhead lights as a way to accent your room, or to add ambiance for a particular time of day.
Pair this companion dimmer with up to nine other units on a closed circuit to achieve maximum effectiveness over a range of lighting outlets. Because of its versatility and performance, the Lutron MSC-AD-ES is great for new homes or homes that are looking to replace old, inefficient dimmers with a more modern, reliable solution.
If you’re looking for the very best in companion dimmer switches, look no further than the Lutron MSC-AD-ES. Backed by Lutron’s good name and reliable, quality craftsmanship, you’ll be delighted with this product’s performance for years to come.Notes:- Do not paint over plate- Do Not use with Mechanical 3-way or 4-way Switches
- Not a Standalone Dimmer
- Use only 1 Maestro Wireless Smart Dimmer per Lighting Circuit; up to 9 Companion Dimmers for full-function Multi-Location Dimming
- Fits in any standard Decorator style Wallplate (Wall Plate Sold Separately)
- Model: MSC-AD-ES
- Color: Eggshell
- Switch Type: Accessory Dimmer
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC, 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Amperage: 8.3A Maximum
- Can use up to 9 of these companion dimmers with one Maestro IR multi-location dimmerNotes:
- Do not paint over plate
- Do Not use with Mechanical 3-way or 4-way Switches
- One year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.