- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MSC-AD-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Dimmer - Sienna
About the Lutron MSC-AD-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Dimmer – Sienna
Keep your home lighting in check with the Lutron MSC-AD-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Dimmer. This dimmer switch is a sophisticated, modern alternative to traditional dimmer switches that offers improved functionality over a wide range of controls. Just tap the button of the Lutron MSC-AD-SI to recall your favorite lighting level and enjoy the ambiance of a perfectly lit home. Double tapping will bring the lights to a full glow or turn them completely off. Holding the button will fade the lights over a period of ten seconds, allowing you to pick your favorite level from any number of illuminations.
Often used in homes or rooms that don’t always require a full lighting effect, the Lutron MSC-AD-SI also makes it easy to discontinue use if you decide that a dimmer switch isn’t right for you. By merely unplugging the power from the back of the switch, you’re able to keep the unit mounted in the wall, yet cut power from its controls. It comes backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and stands beside Lutron’s industry leading name for quality.
- Lutron's Maestro Accessory Dimmer
- Satin Colors Utilize a Stylish Matte Finish
- One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
- Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Color: Sienna
- Switch Type: Accessory Dimmer
- Style: Maestro Satin Colors
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.