- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MSC-AS-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch - Sienna
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MSC-AS-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch – Sienna
Are you ready to add an upgrade to your light switches that will also enhance your home’s sense of style? If so, be sure to check out the Lutron MSC-AS-SI Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch today! This switch can be combined with any multi-location smart dimmer from Lutron’s Maestro series to give you the utmost control over your home lighting system, from multiple locations! Don’t worry about tricky installation; Lutron’s devices are all known for being extremely user-friendly, meaning you’ll get to enjoy the many benefits of the Lutron MSC-AS-SI in no time!
Lutron’s Satin Colors series provides a number of elegant colors for Lutron’s products, and this sienna color flows beautifully with all of the walls and décor in any of your favorite rooms. You can also take this opportunity to purchase a matching sienna wall plate from the Satin Colors collection, sold separately.
Order your Lutron MSC-AS-SI today, and take advantage of the great features that have high-profile television networks raving!Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates
- Lutron's Maestro Accessory Switch
- Satin Colors Utilize a Stylish Matte Finish
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Color: Sienna
- Switch Type: Accessory Switch
- Style: Maestro Satin Colors
- Type: Digital
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- For use with Lutron Maestro Series of Multilocation Switches and Dimmers
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.