- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MSC-AS-SW Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch - Satin White
About the Lutron MSC-AS-SW Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch - Satin White
With the help of the nationally trusted Lutron brand, you can add a touch of style and convenience to your home today! The Lutron MSC-AS-SW Maestro Satin Colors Companion Switch is easily installed in your home, giving you quick access to a full mastery over all of your home lighting. You can control these lights from multiple locations with this accessory switch! Underneath the main button of the Lutron MSC-AS-SW is a FASS switch that gives you the ability to cut off power without removing the switch from the wall.
The satin white color of the Lutron MSC-AS-SW is a beautiful, pure and elegant color that blends in perfectly with any walls of your home. Lutron also makes wall plates in the Satin Colors series, which you can purchase separately in a matching satin white color for the ultimate in stylish coordination. The beautiful style of this switch, combined with its revolutionary design and technological amenities, has earned it a great deal of attention on many major television networks. Order yours today! The device is covered by a one year manufacturer’s warranty..Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- Lutron's Maestro Accessory Switch
- Satin Colors Utilize a Stylish Matte Finish
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Color: Satin White (Snow)
- Switch Type: Accessory Switch
- Style: Maestro Satin Colors
- Type: Digital
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- For use with Lutron Maestro Series of Multilocation Switches and Dimmers
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.