Lutron RA-AS-WH RadioRa Companion Switch - White
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron RALB-5W-AO-WH-PView this item
RadioRA, the world's first radio frequency "RF" lighting control system, uses innovative communication technology and built-in safeguards to ensure reliable wireless communication between all system components. RadioRA can be installed in any home-- including existing homes, late-stage construction, and new homes - without rewiring, making for a simple installation that you can do yourself. A RadioRA Home Dimming System gives you convenient, one-touch control of all your home lighting. With RadioRA, lights can be turned on and off from anywhere, including your car! Touch the Car Visor Control's "Home" button as you're approaching to turn on interior and exterior lights, safely lighting a path into and through your home. Simply replace existing switches with RadioRA dimmers and add master controls to any convenient location to create one-touch lighting control of your entire home.
Light your house with one touch of the "All On" button, easing entry into your home and increasing safety and security. RadioRA can also be linked to your home's security system. A single touch on a master control by the bed will turn off every light in the house, with the option to leave one or more lights on to act as a night light. When your away you can set the system to make it appear as though you're home to help deter possible trespassers. This system allows you to create lighting scenes, so you are able to make different scenes for entertaining guests, watching movies and any other type of atmosphere. With the versatility of the RadioRA system the possibilities are endless, allowing you to make the perfect customized system for your home and install it yourself quickly and easily.
For use with RadioRA master controls. Wallplate sold separately.
• An LED Indicates Light Status and Glows Softly as a Night Light when Light is Off
• Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
• Switches Operate Locally and Do Not Require a Central Control System
• Painless Installation of Wireless Controls for Your Home's Lighting
• High-Quality Lutron Product
• Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
• Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
• Temperature: 32 • 104°F (0 • 40°C)
• Style: Uses standard decorator-style wallplates
• System Maximum: Up to 9 companion switches per multi-location switch
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: