Lutron RadioRa Telephone Interface by Viking
Ask a Question
About this Product
The RadioRA System can now be controlled from any location worldwide by using the RadioRA Telephone Interface. The Telephone Interface allows for activation of scenes programmed to a RadioRA Switch Closure Interface (RA-SCI) via telephone. The RC-3 enables a standard Touch Tone phone to control up to 3 maintained ON, maintained OFF, or momentary relay contacts from a remote location. The RC-3 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile E2 memory, so if power fails your settings are saved. By connecting the three (expandable to nine) outputs from the Telephone Interface to the inputs of the RASCI, pressing buttons on any telephone will turn lighting scenes ON/OFF. When you are away on vacation you can make changes to your homes lighting to make it appear as though your home, deterring possible trespassers. The RC-3 also features a built in pulse dialer activated by a contact closure from an alarm system, temperature sensor, etc. The RC-3 will dial the number up to three times sending alert tones indicating an emergency.
RadioRA, the world's first radio frequency "RF" lighting control system, uses innovative communication technology and built-in safeguards to ensure reliable wireless communication between all system components. RadioRA can be installed in any home: including existing homes, late-stage construction, and new homes without rewiring, making for a simple installation that you can do yourself. A RadioRA Home Dimming System gives you convenient, one-touch control of all your home lighting. With RadioRA, lights can be turned on and off from anywhere, including your car! Touch the Car Visor Control's "Home" button as you're approaching to turn on interior and exterior lights, safely lighting a path into and through your home. Simply replace existing switches with RadioRA dimmers and add master controls to any convenient location to create one-touch lighting control of your entire home.
Light your house with one touch of the "All On" button, easing entry into your home and increasing safety and security. RadioRA can also be linked to your home's security system. A single touch on a master control by the bed will turn off every light in the house, with the option to leave one or more lights on to act as a night light. When your away you can set the system to make it appear as though you're home to help deter possible trespassers. This system allows you to create lighting scenes, so you are able to make different scenes for entertaining guests, watching movies and any other type of atmosphere. With the versatility of the RadioRA system the possibilities are endless, allowing you to make the perfect customized system for your home and install it yourself quickly and easily.
Requires RadioRA Switch Closure Interface to control RadioRA devices.
• Control Your RadioRa System from Anywhere Worldwide with the Telephone Interface
• Scenes can be Controlled Over the Phone with Simple Key presses
• Increase Security by Making It Appear you are at Home While you're Away
• Can also be used as an Emergency Dialer for Alarm Systems
• Programmable relay time delays
• Non-Volatile Memory Saves your Settings in Case of a Power Failure
• Pulse Dialing Speed: 10 pps
• Talk Battery Output: 12V DC minimum (15V nominal)
• Relay contact ratings: .5A @ 125V AC/1A @ 30V DC
• On hook time between alarm dialing: 2.5 seconds
• Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, 10 position screw terminal strip
• Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA UL listed adapter provided
• Temperature: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: