- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron RA-SBT-CHR RadioRa ChroNos System Bridge and Timeclock
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Wireless Lighting AccessoriesView all items in this category
Lutrons Chronos timeclock provides time-based control for any RadioRA system and simplifies system set-up with intuitive, step-by-step menus. Additionally, Chronos offers the ability to link two RadioRA systems for control of up to 64 zones of lighting. RadioRA can be installed in a much wider range of homes with the increased zone capacity provided by Chronos. Each master control button can be individually programmed to operate up to 64 zones. Several features are incorporated into one cost-effective device that is easier to install and program. There is a powerful and flexible astronomical timeclock for scheduling events relative to sunrise/sunset or time of day. The timeclock also provides an Away mode for added security when the home is vacant. An RS-232 connection is included for integration with third-party systems, and contact closure inputs are provided for interfacing the RadioRA system to a home security system and other inputs. RadioRA, the world's first radio frequency "RF" lighting control system, uses innovative communication technology and built-in safeguards to ensure reliable wireless communication between all system components. RadioRA can be installed in any home: including existing homes, late-stage construction, and new homes without rewiring, making for a simple installation that you can do yourself. A RadioRA Home Dimming System gives you convenient, one-touch control of all your home lighting. With RadioRA, lights can be turned on and off from anywhere, including your car! Touch the Car Visor Control's "Home" button as you're approaching to turn on interior and exterior lights, safely lighting a path into and through your home. Simply replace existing switches with RadioRA dimmers and add master controls to any convenient location to create one-touch lighting control of your entire home. Light your house with one touch of the "All On" button, easing entry into your home and increasing safety and security. RadioRA can also be linked to your home's security system. A single touch on a master control by the bed will turn off every light in the house, with the option to leave one or more lights on to act as a night light. When your away you can set the system to make it appear as though you're home to help deter possible trespassers. This system allows you to create lighting scenes, so you are able to make different scenes for entertaining guests, watching movies and any other type of atmosphere. With the versatility of the RadioRA system the possibilities are endless, allowing you to make the perfect customized system for your home and install it yourself quickly and easily.
- Several Features are Incorporated into One Cost-effective Device that is Easier to Install and Program
- Allows up to 64 Dimmers/Switches and 24 Master Controls/Interfaces to be Installed in a Single Home
- Simulates Daily Routines with the Timeclocks Away Mode, giving the Appearance that Someone is Home
- Supports 17 Whole-Home Scenes which can be Accessed via any Button on a Master Control
- Large LCD Screen Allows Quick and Easy Adjustments
- Inputs/Outputs: Contact Closure Inputs for Security Mode, Home/Away Mode, or scene activation.
- RS-232 port for integration with other systems.
- Standard PS/2 keyboard port for navigation and data entry
- System Communications: RF coverage of up to 2500 square feet. Up to 3 auxiliary repeaters may be added (per system) to expand RF coverage
- System Maximums: Single System Chronos used as a Master Control or a Main Repeater
- 32 Lighting Zone Controls
- 12 Master Controls
- 4 RF Signal Repeaters (3 Repeaters if Chronos used as Main Repeater)
- Bridged System
- Chronos used as a Main Repeater
- 64 Lighting Zone Controls
- 24 Master Controls
- 6 RF Signal Repeaters (3 per system)
- Timeclock: Up to 13 Timeclock Scenes
- Up to 100 Timeclock Events.
- Home and Away Modes
- Events can be activated based on time of day or in relation to sunrise/sunset times (astronomical)
- Power: Input power: 120 V 60 Hz
- Output power: 18 V 300 mA
- Data Retention: 10-year battery backup
- Standards: UL Listed (Adapter), NOM Certified, FCC Approved
- Complies with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules
- Industry Canada Registered
- Environment Ambient operating temperature: 0-40°C, 32-104°F
- 0-90% humidity, non-condensing
- Indoor use only
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers