- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron RA-SCI RadioRa Switch Closure Interface
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Wireless Lighting AccessoriesView all items in this category
This RadioRa Device allows you to use your RadioRa controls with user-supplied switch closure equipment, such as audio/visual equipment, security systems, timeclocks, and motion detectors. Two dedicated security inputs allow a security system to turn lights on to full, or to flash. Five general purpose inputs allow external equipment to initiate RadioRA system functions, such as scene selection. Each general input can be programmed to accept a momentary or maintained switch closure. Momentary closures can be programmed to either activate a scene or turn on lights in one room. Maintained closures can be programmed to activate a scene when the closure occurs and turn the scene off when the closure opens. Local Dimmers, Switches, Master Controls, and GRAFIK Eye Interfaces can be locked out whenever the security inputs are activated.RadioRA, the world's first radio frequency "RF" lighting control system, uses innovative communication technology and built-in safeguards to ensure reliable wireless communication between all system components. RadioRA can be installed in any home: including existing homes, late-stage construction, and new homes without rewiring, making for a simple installation that you can do yourself. A RadioRA Home Dimming System gives you convenient, one-touch control of all your home lighting. With RadioRA, lights can be turned on and off from anywhere, including your car! Touch the Car Visor Control's "Home" button as you're approaching to turn on interior and exterior lights, safely lighting a path into and through your home. Simply replace existing switches with RadioRA dimmers and add master controls to any convenient location to create one-touch lighting control of your entire home. Light your house with one touch of the "All On" button, easing entry into your home and increasing safety and security. RadioRA can also be linked to your home's security system. A single touch on a master control by the bed will turn off every light in the house, with the option to leave one or more lights on to act as a night light. When your away you can set the system to make it appear as though you're home to help deter possible trespassers. This system allows you to create lighting scenes, so you are able to make different scenes for entertaining guests, watching movies and any other type of atmosphere. With the versatility of the RadioRA system the possibilities are endless, allowing you to make the perfect customized system for your home and install it yourself quickly and easily.RadioRA master controls must be located within 30 feet of an RF signal repeater.
- RadioRa Switch Closure Interface
- You are now able to Connect your Standard Devices to the RadioRa System
- This Interface Allows use of other RadioRa Devices such as the Telephone Interface and Timeclock
- 2 Dedicated Security Inputs Allow a Security System to Turn Lights On to Full, or to Flash
- 5 General Purpose Inputs Allow External Equipment to Initiate RadioRA System Functions
- Painless Installation of Wireless Controls for Your Home's Lighting
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Output: AC 18V/300mA Class 2
- Use only the AC adapter provided by Lutron
- Mounting: Mounts on a 4 square utility box or flat on a wall
- Temperature: 32
- 104°F (0
- Inputs: 7 Inputs (2 security and 5 general)
- Switch Closure: momentary or maintained, dry contact or open collector
- On Saturation Voltage: <1VDC @ 4mA
- On Leakage Current: <1A @ 24VDC
- System Maximum: 1 RA-SCI (Additional RA-SCI Interfaces may be added, but for each additional RA-SCI, the total number of Master Controls allowed in a system (12) will be reduced by one.)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.