- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron RAMC-MFE-WH RadioRa Multi-Function Entry Master Controller - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Wireless Lighting ControllersView all items in this category
This multi-function master controller allows for a great amount of versatility by allowing you to control your lighting, garage door, and other devices as well as synching with your homes security system. When paired with a car visor controller (sold separately) this device can be programmed to open you garage doors as well as turn on your lighting, all as you approach in your car. When you connect your security system to this master controller you have the added assurance of your homes lights flashing when your alarm is tripped giving a clear visual alert to neighbors and authorities. The 5 scene control buttons allow this controller to connected to other RadioRA devices which makes changing your home's lighting atmosphere a one-touch process. Included button labels make the system customizable and creates a professional appearance. RadioRA, the world's first radio frequency "RF" lighting control system, uses innovative communication technology and built-in safeguards to ensure reliable wireless communication between all system components. RadioRA can be installed in any home: including existing homes, late-stage construction, and new homes without rewiring, making for a simple installation that you can do yourself. A RadioRA Home Dimming System gives you convenient, one-touch control of all your home lighting. With RadioRA, lights can be turned on and off from anywhere, including your car! Touch the Car Visor Control's "Home" button as you're approaching to turn on interior and exterior lights, safely lighting a path into and through your home. Simply replace existing switches with RadioRA dimmers and add master controls to any convenient location to create one-touch lighting control of your entire home. Light your house with one touch of the "All On" button, easing entry into your home and increasing safety and security. RadioRA can also be linked to your home's security system. A single touch on a master control by the bed will turn off every light in the house, with the option to leave one or more lights on to act as a night light. When your away you can set the system to make it appear as though you're home to help deter possible trespassers. This system allows you to create lighting scenes, so you are able to make different scenes for entertaining guests, watching movies and any other type of atmosphere. With the versatility of the RadioRA system the possibilities are endless, allowing you to make the perfect customized system for your home and install it yourself quickly and easily.Can be used with RadioRa car visor controller. Sold separately.
- RadioRa Multi-Function Entry Master Controller
- Allows for Garage Door and Lighting Control from Your Car When Combined with a Car Visor Controller (Sold Separately)
- Painless Installation of Wireless Controls for Your Home's Lighting
- 5 Scene Lighting Control Buttons
- All On/ All Off Buttons
- 2 Garage Door Buttons
- 2 Security Buttons
- 1 Learning Button
- Allows for Control of Up to 32 Circuits of Lights in a RadioRA System
- Master Control Button Columns May Be Set Up to Monitor Lights (Room buttons) or to Select Presets (Scene buttons)
- Labels are Provided to Help Identify Each Button's Purpose
- Indicator Lights Provide Feedback When Button is Pressed
- Color: White
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output: AC 9V/500mA Class 2
- Use only the AC adapter provided by Lutron.
- Mounting: Wall mount bracket (provided)
- Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- System Maximum: 12 Master Controls
- Inputs: 3 inputs (1 security and 2 general inputs)
- Switch Closure: Momentary or maintained, dry contact or open collector
- On Saturation Voltage: < 1.0VDC @ 2.0mA
- Off Leakage Current: < 1.0A @ 12VDC
- Outputs: 2 general outputs.
- Output Closure: Momentary for as long as corresponding visor control transmitter button is pressed.
- Maximum Voltage: UL Class 2
- Maximum Current: 1A @ 30VDC
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.