- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron RR-VCRX-WH Wireless Lighting Controller, RadioRa Visor Control Receiver - White
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron RR-VCRX-WH Wireless Lighting Controller, RadioRa Visor Control Receiver - White
The Lutron RR-VCRX-WH Wireless Lighting Controller, RadioRa Visor Control Receiver - White allow lights, shades, draperies, and other equipment to be controlled from the car with just a touch of a button on a Visor Control Transmitter or a HomeLink® compatible visor control. Up to ten (10) Transmitters can be used with a Visor Control Receiver. The Receiver provides two (2) Contact Closure Inputs (CCI) for integration with other systems and one (1) CCI for security systems. The CCIs can be configured to accept maintained or momentary contact closures. The security input is always a maintained CCI. The Receiver also has four (4) maintained or momentary Contact Closure Outputs (CCO) to control up to four (4) garage doors or motorized gates. Pre-printed and blank labels are included with the Visor Controls for naming scenes or buttons on both the Receiver and the Transmitter.
Can be used with RadioRa car visor controller. Sold separately.
- Each output can be controlled locally at the Receiver or remotely by a Transmitter or keypad button.
- The Receiver ‘Keypad’ or ‘Inputs’ buttons can be programmed to light and shades / draperies.
- Full or Flash security options.
- The Transmitter can remotely control the ‘Keypad’, ‘Security Input’, and ‘Outputs’ buttons on the Receiver.
- Model Numbers RR-VCRX-WH
- Use with: Lutron LR-3B-H-SW Visor Control Transmitter
- Power Receiver: 9 V 300 mA
- DC adapter: Input: 120 V 60 Hz 6.5 W, Output: 9 V 300 mA
- Transmitter: 6 V 10 mA (2 - CR2032, included – 10 year lifetime)
- Typical Power Consumption: 1.6 W (Test conditions: two LEDs on (two presets active), powered by the 9V adapter supplied, no CCOs or CCIs active.)
- Regulatory Approvals DC adapter: UL Listed for U.S. and Canada, NOM, Receiver / Transmitter: FCC, IC, COFETEL
- Environment: Receiver: Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 140 °F (0 °C to 60 °C), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only. Transmitter: Ambient operating temperature: -40 °F to 235 °F (-40 °C to 113 °C), 0%-90% humidity, non-condensing. Meets the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) temperature standards.
- Communications: Visor Controls communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF). The Receiver must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of a Repeater. The typical operating distance between a Receiver and a Transmitter is 150 ft (46 m).
- ESD protection: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
- Surge Protection: Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.
- Mounting: Mount Receiver on a wall, ceiling, or level surface using the two #6 (M3) screws provided. Clip Transmitter to a vehicle’s visor.
- Connections: 2 Contact Closure Inputs, 1 security input, and 4 momentary or maintained Contact Closure Outputs.
- Limited (1) One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.