- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron S-600P-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Skylark Incandescent Light Dimmer - Almond
About the Lutron S-600P-AL 600W Skylark Slide Dimmer, Single Pole - Almond
Are you looking for a highly functional, convenient and attractive slide dimmer for the operations of your lighting sources? If so, you’ve found what you are looking for in the almond colored 600W Lutron S-600P-AL Skylark Single Pole Slide Dimmer. This unit features an innovative on and off rocker switch, which gives you the ability to maintain your lighting level at all times. And, you also turn your lights off and on as you see fit.
The Lutron S-600P-AL Skylark Slide Dimmer (Almond) has a modern, smooth design, which means that it integrates well with the overall look and feel of your living areas. It also fits perfectly into a variety of decorator-style wall plates, which are sold separately.
The electromechanical, light almond Lutron S-600P-AL comes with a one-year limited warranty through Lutron. This single pole unit is UL/CSA certified, and it has a total load rating of 600 watts.Wallplate Sold Separately Single Gang Wall Plates Double Gang Wall Plates Triple Gang Wall Plates Four Gang Wall Plates Five Gang Wall Plates Six Gang Wall Plates
- On-Off rocker for added convenience
- Add up to 600W worth of additional lighting
- Easy to install
- Power failure memory restores your settings after outages or interruptions
- Precise slide dimmer allows accurate control of light
- Color: Almond
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.