- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron S-600P-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Skylark Incandescent Light Dimmer - Ivory
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the 600W Lutron S-600P-IV Skylark Single Pole Slide Dimmer (Ivory)
Are you tired of dimmer switches that pair the slider right next to the paddle switch? The ivory, 600W Lutron S-600P-IV Skylark Single Pole Slide Dimmer aims to eliminate all of those accidental slips when you mean to dim the lights, and turn them off instead! Now, the paddle switch and dimmer slider are separated for your convenience!
Keeping your lights dimmed to the perfect level has never been easier than with this unit. The dimmer switch operates outside of the on/off paddle, meaning that your settings are saved, even after you turn out the lights. Adjust the brightness of your room with the dimmer slider and save your settings by simply turning out the light when you’re done. There’s no need to readjust every time!
The Lutron S-600P-IV Skylark Single Pole Slide Dimmer can also add up to 600W of lighting to your room. Easy to install right out of the box, this dimmer switch and on/off rocker are a perfect addition to any room of your home.Wallplate Sold Separately
- On-Off rocker for added convenience
- Add up to 600W worth of additional lighting
- Easy to install
- Power failure memory restores your settings after outages or interruptions
- Precise slide dimmer allows accurate control of lights
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.