- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron S-600P-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Skylark Incandescent Light Dimmer - Light Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron S-600P-LA 600W Skylark Slide Dimmer, Single Pole - Light Almond
Featuring a sleek, modern design that will add to the overall look of your home, the light almond 600W Lutron S-600P-LA Skylark Single Pole Slide Dimmer is a leader in the marketplace. It also offers a high level of convenience for users, with an independent rocker switch that gives you the ability to keep your light levels at predetermined settings, while at the same time allowing you to turn the lights off and on as you see fit.
The electromechanical Lutron S-600P-LA is an incandescent slide dimmer with a load rating of 600 watts and a voltage of 120 V. This unit is also UL/CSA certified.
The wall plate for the light almond Lutron S-600P-LA Skylark Slide Dimmer (Single Pole) is sold separately, although it can be paired with a variety of plates. When you purchase, the unit comes with a standard one-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.Wallplate Sold Separately Single Gang Wall Plates Double Gang Wall Plates Triple Gang Wall Plates Four Gang Wall Plates Five Gang Wall Plates Six Gang Wall Plates
- On-Off rocker for added convenience
- Add up to 600W worth of additional lighting
- Easy to install
- Power failure memory restores your settings after outages or interruptions
- Precise slide dimmer allows accurate control of lights
- Color: Light Almond
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.