- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SC-3PS-TP Light Switch, Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 3-Way - Taupe
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron SC-3PS-TP Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 3-Way – Taupe
Have you been looking for a light switch for your favorite room that contains the perfect balance of style and functionality? Look no further than the Lutron series and its Lutron SC-3PS-TP Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 3-Way version. The Lutron name is widely known for its smooth, sleek designs, and this rocker switch provides a perfect accent to your home. The taupe color blends in smoothly with all of your walls and décor, especially when paired up with one of the Satin Colors wall plates that are sold separately through Westside Wholesale.
These great looks will never fade away either, thanks to the durable materials that make up the Lutron SC-3PS-TP Satin Colors Rocker Switch. The major materials of the device are thermoplastic and steel, which keep the device safe while preserving the looks of the device for its entire life span. What’s more, the plastic cover makes it extremely easy to clean!
The Lutron SC-3PS-TP Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 3-Way is safe, easy to install and a great accent to your home. Purchase yours today!Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- 3-Way Switch Allows it to be Paired with Another Switch to Control the Same Device
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Attractive Matte Finish Adds an Upscale Appearance
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Type: 3-Way
- Color: Taupe
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.