- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SCR-15-ES Electrical Outlet, Satin Colors Duplex Receptacle, 15A - Eggshell
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 3 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron SCR-15-ES Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle - Eggshell
Who says you have to make a choice between style and function? You can have both when you order the eggshell version of the Lutron SCR-15-ES Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle from Westside Wholesale. The high-quality Lutron design makes the receptacle easy to install and easier to use, while the eggshell color adds a sophisticated accent to wherever you choose to install it in your home. The sleek design keeps a low profile in your chosen room, and easily blends in with light walls. In order to add to its smooth look, look into buying one of the Lutron wall plates from the satin colors collection, which are sold separately.
With the Lutron SCR-15-ES Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle, you’re getting a device that is built to last. The face and body of the receptacle are made of high-quality thermoplastic, while the strap is composed of solid steel. You’ll also be surprised at how easy to clean the receptacle is, making it a welcome addition to any home with compulsive cleaners.
Pick up your Lutron SCR-15-ES Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle today, and give your home the added function and accents that you desire!Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- Lutron Duplex Receptacle
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Ground: Grounding
- Color: Eggshell
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.