- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SCR-15-SI Electrical Outlet, Satin Colors Duplex Receptacle, 15A - Sienna
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron SCR-15-SI Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle – Sienna
It’s important to have electrical outlets that are built to last, and the Lutron SCR-15-SI Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle is exactly that. Its face and body are both composed of excellent thermoplastic, and its strap is built with steel. When you get past the surprisingly easy installation of the device, you have a duplex receptacle that is built to provide your favorite devices with power for years upon years.
The sienna color of the Lutron SCR-15-SI Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle makes it a perfect ft for any rooms with a lot of wood paneling, furniture or accenting. The receptacle still maintains a very low-profile design, but its attractive finish makes it a perfect complement to the rest of your desired room. While you’re at it, be sure to pick up one of the matching wall plates from Lutron’s satin colors series, which are sold separately.
The Lutron SCR-15-SI Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle provides added versatility thanks to its dual wiring system. With it, you are able to make connections in either the push-ins in the rear or the terminals in the side.Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- Lutron Duplex Receptacle
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Ground: Grounding
- Color: Sienna
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.