- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SCR-15-TP Electrical Outlet, Satin Colors Duplex Receptacle, 15A - Taupe
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 3 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron SCR-15-TP Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle – Taupe
Are you looking for a simple way to plug in your favorite devices and appliances at home? The Lutron SCR-15-TP Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle gives you an easily installed receptacle option that removes the headache involved with installing many more complicated devices. With the well-reputed Lutron name behind it, you can expect great things from the receptacle.
The taupe color of the Lutron SCR-15-TP Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle gives it a distinguishable flair that still manages to keep a low profile when added to your room. For the best aesthetic results, consider purchasing a Lutron satin colors wall plate, which will give you an outstanding match for this receptacle.
Are you the kind of person who is obsessive with keeping a clean home, right down to your power outlets? Never fear! The Lutron SCR-15-TP Satin Colors 15 Amp Duplex Receptacle is extremely easy and safe to clean. Its smooth texture ensures that no dirt or dust will escape your notice, and the thermoplastic composition of the face and body ensure an easy cleaning job and a durable device.Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- Lutron Duplex Receptacle
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Ground: Grounding
- Color: Taupe
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.