- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SCR-20-DS Electrical Outlet, Satin Colors Duplex Receptacle, 20A - Desert Stone
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron SCR-20-DS Satin Colors 20 Amp Duplex Receptacle - Desert Stone
When you’re looking for an electrical receptacle for your home, what are the first features that you look for? If your answer is durability and ease of installation, then the Lutron SCR-20-DS Satin Colors 20 Amp Duplex Receptacle is exactly what you are looking for. You won’t find many receptacles that are easier to install and use, and the durability of the device is one of its strongest points. It contains a face and body that are made of thermoplastic, as well as a steel strap. This is a receptacle that’s built to last, ensuring that your favorite devices will get power for many years to come.
This desert sand version of the Lutron SCR-20-DS Satin Colors 20 Amp Duplex Receptacle provides a great accent when complemented by lighter-colored walls or furniture. You also have the ability to purchase a matching Lutron wall plate, which gives you the ability to better blend in the receptacle in your desired room.
The Lutron SCR-20-DS Satin Colors 20 Amp Duplex Receptacle is UL/CSA certified and contains a limited one year warranty through its manufacturer. Pick yours up today.Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates
- Lutron Duplex Receptacle
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Color: Desert Stone
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.