Lutron Dimmer Switch, 300W 1-Pole Skylark Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - Black
About the Lutron SELV-300P-BL 300W Skylark Electronic Low Voltage Preset Dimmer – Black
Does your home feel like it’s missing that little extra “something?” You’d be amazed at how much of a difference an upgraded, stylish set of switches and dimmers can make in your rooms. Lutron’s Skylark Series is known for giving a convenient and stylish upgrade to homes, which is what makes the Lutron SELV-300P-BL 300W Skylark Electronic Low Voltage Preset Dimmer such a success. Besides the easy installation, the easy operation of the device makes it a customer favorite. The Lutron SELV-300P-BL contains a slide dimmer used to make the necessary adjustments to reach your perfect light setting, as well as a rocker switch used to flip the device on and off. Don’t worry, though—whenever you turn the device off, your light preferences will be saved for the next time you turn it on!
The Lutron SELV-300P-BL is the black-colored version of the device, and is especially popular for those looking to add a bold yet sophisticated accent to their homes. Lutron also makes decorator style wall plates with attractive finishes that come in matching colors, so be sure to pick one of these up separately.
Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately).
Requires neutral wire connection
• Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
• Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
• Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
• Color: Black
• Switch Type: Single Pole
• Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
• Type: Electro-Mechanical
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Electronic Low Voltage
• Load Rating: 300W
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
• Protection: Radio/TV Filter
• Wallplate: Sold Separately
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: