- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SELV-300P-IV Dimmer Switch, 300W 1-Pole Skylark Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - Ivory
About the Lutron SELV-300P-IV 300W Skylark Electronic Low Voltage Preset Dimmer - Ivory
With its highly convenient on and off rocker switch, the ivory colored 300W Lutron SELV-300P-IV Skylark Low Voltage Preset Dimmer is your perfect solution for operating the lighting units within your home. The rocker switch, consistent with all of the products in the Skylark Series, gives you the ability to keep the lights at any preset level you need while allowing you to turn the lights off and on at any time.
The ivory Lutron SELV-300P-IV also has a great design behind it, giving it a modern look that allows it to integrate seamlessly with any decorator-style wall plate. Please note, however, that these wall plates are sold separately, and that using them in this way requires a neutral wire connection.
The electromechanical Lutron SELV-300P-IV has a load rating of 300 watts, and is UL/CSA certified. This unit comes standard with a one-year limited warranty offered directly from Lutron, the manufacturer.Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately). Requires neutral wire connection
- Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
- Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
- Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Electronic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 300W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.