- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SLV-600P-AL Dimmer Switch, 450W 1-Pole Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - Almond
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron SLV-600P-AL 450W Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, Single Pole - Almond
The 450W Lutron SLV-600P-AL Skylark Magnetic Single Pole, Low Voltage Slide Dimmer (Almond) is another outstanding product in the Skylark series. This unit offers the added convenience and ease of use of an independent on and off rocker switch, which means that you can maintain your desired level of lighting while having the ability to switch your lights off and on at your discretion. There is no other slide dimmer on the market that offers this high level of functionality!
The design of the almond Lutron SLV-600P-AL also makes it stand out, as it integrates seamlessly with any decorator-style wall plate (which are sold separately) that you need it to. This product is UL/CSA certified and has a load rating of 450 watts and a voltage of 120 V.
The almond colored Lutron SLV-600P-AL Skylark Magnetic Single Pole Low Voltage Slide Dimmer comes with a one-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately).
- Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
- Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
- Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
- Color: Almond
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA / 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.