Lutron SLV-600P-BR Dimmer Switch, 450W 1-Pole Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - Brown
Ask a Question
About this Product
What is your favorite light setting? Do you like a bright, inviting room? Perhaps you like to create a movie theater-like ambience? Whatever your preference, the Lutron SLV-600P-BR 450W Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, Single Pole can give you exactly what you’re looking for. To adjust to the level you desire, simply slide the dimmer up or down to reach your perfect setting. Once your level is set, it will be saved for future use, even after you use the included rocker switch to turn your lights on or off! It’s easy, convenient and high-quality.
The Lutron SLV-600P-BR is also known for its sleek, unobtrusive style. Lutron, and especially the Skylark Series, have always been revered for their elegant designs, and this brown-colored device certainly lives up to that. When you use it with a Lutron decorator wall plate, which can be purchased separately, you’ll give a solid and smooth feeling to any of the walls in your home.
As the Lutron SLV-600P-BR is a magnetic low-voltage style of dimmer, it is suggested that users give the device a load of no more than 450 watts.
Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately).
Suggested maximum lighting load for magnetic low-voltage dimming is 450 W for 600 VA products to allow for transformer losses
Features:• Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
• Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
• Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
Specifications:• Color: Brown
• Switch Type: Single Pole
• Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
• Type: Electro-Mechanical
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
• Load Rating: 600VA / 450W
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
• Protection: Radio/TV Filter
• Wallplate: Sold Separately
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: