- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SLV-600P-IV Dimmer Switch, 450W 1-Pole Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - Ivory
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron SLV-600P-IV 450W Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, Single Pole - Ivory
Do you need a low voltage slide dimmer that fits well with any decorator-style wall plate? If so, then the ivory 450W Lutron SLV-600P-IV Skylark Magnetic Single Pole Low Voltage Slide Dimmer is a great option for you. This unit features a convenient rocker switch, which means that you can keep your lighting at a preset level while maintaining your ability to turn you lights off and on as you see fit.
As with all of the units in the Skylark line, the ivory Lutron SLV-600P-IV has a sleek, modern design that makes it the perfect fit for your living spaces. This electromechanical unit is UL/CSA certified, and it has a load rating of 600 watts. The wall plate for the Lutron SLV-600P-IV is sold separately.
In addition, when you purchase the ivory Lutron SLV-600P-IV, you’ll also get the peace of mind associated with its one-year limited warranty, which comes direct from the manufacturer.Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately).
- Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
- Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
- Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA / 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.