- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SLV-600P-WH Dimmer Switch, 450W 1-Pole Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer w/ Preset - White
About the Lutron SLV-600P-WH 450W Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, Single Pole - White
If you are looking for a slide dimmer that offers you the highest level of ease and convenience while adding to the appearance of your home, then you need the 450W Lutron SLV-600P-WH Skylark Magnetic Low Voltage, Single-Pole Slide Dimmer (White). This unit features a distinct on and off rocker switch, which gives you the ability to maintain a preset level of lighting. At the same time, you can turn the lights off or on whenever you would like.
The design of the white Lutron SLV-600P-WH Slide Dimmer also makes it truly stand out among the rest. Featuring the modern look that Skylark has become known for, it fits perfectly with any style wall plate (which is sold independently).
The single-pole Lutron SLV-600P-WH has a suggested max lighting load of 450 watts for low-voltage magnetic dimming with 600-VA products. The unit is UL/CSA certified and has a voltage of 120 V AC 60Hz.Use with Decorator Style Wallplates (Sold Separately). Suggested maximum lighting load for magnetic low-voltage dimming is 450 W for 600 VA products to allow for transformer losses
- Rocker switch returns light to your favorite light level
- Slide up to brighten, down to dim (adjust light to suit any activity)
- Coordinating Claro wallplates available separately (including stainless steel)
- Color: White
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Style: Skylark Slide Dimmer with separate On/Off rocker
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA / 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Sold Separately
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.