- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SPS-600-BL Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Location Spacer Dimmer w/ IR Receiver - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron MRF2-600M-BLView this item
About the Lutron SPS-600-BL 600W Spacer Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer w/IR Receiver – Black
You don’t have to spend exorbitant amounts of money to achieve a comprehensive home lighting system that responds to your preprogrammed lighting preferences. The Lutron SPS-600-BL is designed to hold up to four light settings that you can set up and use at your convenience. Set your lights for a dimmer illumination in the evening, or power them up to full brightness in a room that requires more activity. By holding the button down on the Lutron SPS-600-BL you’re able to slowly fade the incandescent lights in your room until they’re completely off. Likewise, if you release and reapply pressure, they will resume their brightness until reaching full capacity.
Great for rooms that require quick lighting changes at the push of a button, you’ll never be disappointed with the lightning fast response of the Lutron SPS-600-BL. This inventive product from Lutron makes quick work of any lighting situation and gives you the freedom to create your own ambiance. Pair it with other controllers to maximize lighting controls in a central hub, or use this device as an all around control system: the choice is yours.
- Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer with IR Receiver
- Built-in ability to store 4 Lighting Scenes
- Installation is Simple, using existing Wires and Wallboxes
- Tap Dimmer Twice to bring Lights on to Full Brightness
- Press and hold Dimmer to slowly Fade Lights to off over 10 Seconds
- Install with Standard Wiring, or Replace existing Switches or Dimmers
- Color: Black
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.