- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SPS-600-BR Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Location Spacer Dimmer w/ IR Receiver - Brown
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron MRF2-600M-BRView this item
About the Lutron SPS-600-BR 600W Spacer Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer w/IR Receiver – Brown
If you have a room that serves multiple purposes and needs a different amount of lighting for each scenario, invest in the Lutron SPS-600-BR for quick, efficient switching between multiple lighting styles. This programmable dimmer switch can store up to four preprogrammed commands for easy light changing at the push of a button. The Lutron SPS-600-BR is the pinnacle of home lighting control and gives you absolute control over your home’s lighting.
Simply press and hold the dimmer switch to fade lights down to an acceptable level of illumination. Let go and re-press the button to bring lights back up to a full glow. Double tapping the Lutron SPS-600-BR will automatically set the brightness to its highest and lowest points for convenient dimming capabilities.
This 600W Spacer Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer w/IR Receiver works well in retrofitting projects in which old, traditional dimers are replaced. It can be installed several places in a single room or ganged at a central hub. Install this product with ease and bring life to any room of your home that requires exceptional lighting at the press of a button.
- Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer with IR Receiver
- Built-in ability to store 4 Lighting Scenes
- Installation is Simple, using existing Wires and Wallboxes
- Tap Dimmer Twice to bring Lights on to Full Brightness
- Press and hold Dimmer to slowly Fade Lights to off over 10 Seconds
- Install with Standard Wiring, or Replace existing Switches or Dimmers
- Color: Brown
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.