- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SPS-600-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Location Spacer Dimmer w/ IR Receiver - Light Almond
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron MRF2-600M-LAView this item
About the Lutron SPS-600-LA 600W Spacer Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer w/IR Receiver - Light Almond
The very best in home lighting and dimmer control lies in the Lutron SPS-600-LA. This device is the pinnacle of sophistication and ingenuity when it comes to controlling your home’s lighting system at the push of a button. Able to hold up to four choreographed lighting sequences and still be used on the fly, this device will amaze users with its precision and control. Great for home theaters, dining rooms and children’s play areas, the Lutron SPS-600-LA makes any room feel instantly more livable and spacious.
For added convenience and ease of use, install several of these products around the same room, or simply connect your room’s lighting through a single Lutron SPS-600-LA. It offers the ability to be manually controlled or manipulated from anywhere in the room by an infrared controller.
Easily installed and compatible with most incandescent lighting systems, this product has become a prime candidate for new, modern homes and extensive retrofitting projects. Make it part of your home today and experience high quality lighting control from Lutron.
- Single-Location Incandescent Dimmer with IR Receiver
- Built-in ability to store 4 Lighting Scenes
- Installation is Simple, using existing Wires and Wallboxes
- Tap Dimmer Twice to bring Lights on to Full Brightness
- Press and hold Dimmer to slowly Fade Lights to off over 10 Seconds
- Install with Standard Wiring, or Replace existing Switches or Dimmers
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.