- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron TTCL-100H-BL LED Dimmer, 250W Plug-In Credenza Lamp Dimmer for LED & CFL Lights - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron TTCL-100H-BL Lamp Dimmer Plug-In Credenza Incandescent/CFL-LED Single Pole 250W/100W - Black
You don’t necessarily have to install an in-wall dimming device in order to be able to dim your lights to the perfect setting! With the black variety of the Lutron TTCL-100H-BL Lamp Dimmer Plug-In Credenza Incandescent/CFL-LED Single Pole 250W/100W, you can take advantage of the lighting options and conveniences that come along with having a dimmer installed in your wall. This product is perfect for those people who don’t want to install a dimmer in the wall or simply can’t because they rent their living space.
All you need to do to use the Lutron TTCL-100H-BL 300W 250W/100W Credenza Incandescent/CFL-LED Single Pole Plug-In Lamp Dimmer is plug it into the outlet! The dimmer features a slider that gives you the ability to set your lights to the perfect level with ease and accuracy. The Lutron TTCL-100H-BL 300W 250W/100W Credenza Incandescent/CFL-LED Single Pole Plug-In Lamp Dimmer also features an LED light, which gives you a built-in nightlight to help you safely navigate the dark rooms of your home.
The black color of the dimmer will make it unobtrusive and sleek, allowing you to add it to any lamp already in your home without it being an eyesore.
- Add a dimmer to an Existing Lamp
- Simple Plug-in Setup Requires No Extra Wiring
- Table Dimmer has a 6 Foot Cord
- L.E.D. Acts as a Nightlight to Help Navigate a Dark Room
- Dimming Saves Energy and Extends Bulb Life
- Color: Black
- Load Type: Incandescent/LED
- Load Rating: 250W/100W
- Style: Credenza
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Dimensions: 1.5" wide x 3.10" tall x .90" deep
- Base Cord Length: 6'
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.