- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8100-0300-01 Electrical Transformer 300W Low Voltage Magnetic Digital Power Pack
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Malibu Landscape Lighting 8100-0300-01 Electrical Transformer 300W Low Voltage Magnetic Digital Power Pack
The Malibu Landscape Lighting 8100-0300-01 Electrical Transformer 300W Low Voltage Magnetic Digital Power Pack provides safe low voltage 12-volt power for your new or existing outdoor landscape lighting setup. Control wattage outputs for your Malibu low-voltage lighting with this pack, which is protected by weather-resistant housing. Further enhance your landscape lighting with a wide selection of accessories by Malibu.Important NoteNot suitable for use with submersible luminaries and pumps. Not for use with dimmers. Use 18 gauge MINIMUM low voltage outdoor cable. Use ONLY with MAXIMUM 100W lamp load. Add all bulb wattages up to a maximum total of 300 watts. Suitable for outdoor use only. Use ONLY with 12 volt low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products.
- Durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- Designed for use with Malibu low-voltage outdoor lighting systems
- Easy-to-use interface
- Water- and corrosion resistant
- Built-in photo eye
- Safely converts 120-volt electricity to 12-volt power
- Plug in power cord
- CSA listed
- Suitable for use with Malibu low voltage submersible floodlight model 8301-9501-01
- 300 Watt Digital Power Pack
- 12 Volt AC
- Metal Case
- Built In Photo Eye
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does this unit have a timer? Where is the photo cell located?by Len F. on 03-04-2014
This Malibu Landscape Lighting Electrical Transformer has a digital timer and the photo cell that is wired on the back of the unit. The photo eye bracket would need to be wall mounted or on another solid surface with the screw provided.on 03-07-2014Please login or register before adding a question.