- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8301-9200-01 Tier Light, Black Cast Metal,11 Watts
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pathway LightsView all items in this category
The Malibu Lighting 8301-9200-01 Tier Light is 11-watt classy walk light from Malibu. Creating that ultimate and cozy outdoor experience for your gardens, patios, or walkways is easy and appealing with this uniquely crafted path light. This Malibu path light in cast metal is waterproof and resists even the harshest of outdoor weather elements.
With the Malibu Lighting 8301-9200-01 Tier Light, an elegant black finish and frosted plastic lens, the Malibu Lighting path tier light adds the accent and outdoor illumination ambiance you seek for your beautifully designed outdoor creations. And because it uses a halogen bulb, you will save on energy efficiency and money with this long-lasting bulb choice versus standard lighting choices.
The Malibu Lighting 8301-9200-01 Tier Light is meant for use with only low voltage lighting products. Use with power packs that have a 12 volt mx. output rating and 300 watts for each circuit. Get yours today and find out why so many people turn to Malibu Lighting for all of their path light needs. You'll truly give your paths and gardens an outstanding new style that all your guests will notice!
Material: Metal Ground Spike: 7" PVC spike
- Black finish
- Energy efficient 11 W wedge base bulb
- Non-corrosive construction
- Adds beauty, safety and security
- Fashion lighting for walks and gardens
- Architectural-grade tier light<
- Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a mx. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit
- Bulb Type : Halogen
- CSA Listed : Yes
- Fixture Finish : Black
- Glass/Lens Type: Frosted Plastic
- Light Source : Incandescent
- Maximum Bulb Wattage : 11 W
- Power Type : Low Voltage
- Product Height (in.) : 12
- Waterproof : Yes
- Weather Resistant : Yes
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers