Malibu Lighting 8319-0101-01 Malibu Landscape Lighting, 7W Low Voltage Modern Coach Walk/Path Light - Aged Iron
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Malibu 8319-0101-01 Landscape Lighting, 7W Low Voltage Modern Coach Walk/Path Light - Aged Iron
The Malibu 8319-0101-01 Landscape Lighting, 7W Low Voltage Modern Coach Walk/Path Light - Aged Iron features pivoting head that directs light when turned on along with long stake that allows for a greater reach with its 7 Watt incandescent bulb. This easy to install do-it-yourself project not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for at night time but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas, such as paths, walkways, gardens, shrubs, and driveways. The durable aluminum material of this outdoor light is great for the outdoors since it is able to withstand all types of weather conditions. Light up your homes exterior with Malibu Lighting today!
Estimated savings up to $200 over five years $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr.
Important Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
- Durable aluminum construction in an aged iron finish
- Heavy duty composite stake
- Stake design installs easily in the ground to illuminate paths, walkways and low-lying ground cover
- Beveled-glass lens creates a warm and inviting lighting effect
- Modern coach styling to complement many landscapes
- Water and corrosion resistant for durability
- Uses a warm white, 7-watt incandescent bulb (included)
- Fast Lock Connector
- Powered by a Malibu low-voltage transformer (not included)
- 7 Watt Wedge Base Bulb
- Wattage: 7-Watts
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Aged Iron
- Brightness - 44 Lumens
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: