- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8401-2604-01 6W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Black
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Malibu 8401-2604-01 Landscape Lighting, 6W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Black
The Malibu 8401-2604-01 Landscape Lighting, 6W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Black will make a great addition to your garden or landscape and can be installed both quickly and safety without the need for an electrician. The lamp not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for nighttime get togethers or relaxation but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas. The metal material along with the waterproof seal allows this outdoor light to withstand any weather conditions. Save more money each year with a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Great for highlighting trees and architectural features around the exterior of your home. Estimated savings up to $200 over five years• $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr. Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
- Clear glass lens
- Equivalent to a 20 watt incandescent bulb
- Each light uses 2 warm white LEDs for a total of 6 watts
- Use with Malibu low voltage transformer for peak performance (sold separately)
- Replaces: Malibu Lighting 8401-9607-01
- Bulb Type: (2) Cree XPE-HEW LED
- Wattage: 6-Watts (20W Equivalent)
- Bulb Color: Warm White 2700K
- Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Finish: Black
- Drive Current – 900mA
- Initial Flux – 145 Lumens
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.