- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8406-2620-01 9W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Oil Rubbed Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Directional LightsView all items in this category
About the Malibu Landscape Lighting, 9W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Malibu Landscape Lighting, 9W (20W Equivalent) Low Voltage LED Flood Light - Oil Rubbed Bronze will make a great addition to your garden or landscape and can be installed on your own both quickly and safely! The lamp not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for nighttime get togethers or relaxation but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas. The metal material along with the waterproof seal allows this outdoor light to withstand any weather conditions. Save money each year with this 8W LED outdoor light since it uses 55 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs. Great for highlighting trees and architectural features around the outside of your home. Estimated savings up to $200 over five years• $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr. Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
- Clear lens for maximum brightness
- 3 high quality LEDs totalling 9 watts
- Equivalent to a 20 watt bulb
- Use with Malibu low voltage transformer for peak performance (sold separately)
- Bulb Type: (3) Cree XPE LED's
- Wattage: 9-Watts
- Bulb Color: Warm White 2700K
- Lumen Output: 176 Lumens
- Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.