- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8421-2504-01 3W Low Voltage LED Pivot Path Light - Real Copper
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Path LightsView all items in this category
About the Malibu Landscape Lighting, 3W Low Voltage LED Pivot Path Light - Real Copper
The Malibu Landscape Lighting, 3W Low Voltage LED Pivot Path Light - Real Copper features pivoting head that directs light when turned on along with long stake that allows for a greater reach. This easy to install do-it-yourself project not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for at night time but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas, such as paths, walkways, gardens, shrubs, and driveways. The real copper material of this outdoor light is great for the outdoors since it is able to withstand all types of weather conditions. Light up your homes exterior with Malibu Lighting today!
Estimated savings up to $200 over five years $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr.
Important Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
- Made completely from real copper
- Clear plastic lens
- Uses a high quality warm white, 3-watt LED
- Perfect light for illuminating pathways, walkways and other areas of foot traffic
- Use with a Malibu low voltage transformer for peak performance (sold separately)
- Replaces: Malibu Lighting 8302-9107-01
- Bulb Type: 1 Cree XP-E LED
- Wattage: 3-Watt
- Bulb Color:Bright Warm White 2900k
- Lumen Output: 95 Lumes
- Material: Real Copper
- Pivoting Head
- Finish: Copper (Copper develops a unique patina over time)
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers