- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting 8608-0504-01 18W Low Voltage Proscapes Industrial Pivot Path Light - Aged Brass
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Path LightsView all items in this category
About the Malibu 8608-0504-01 Landscape Lighting, 18W Low Voltage Proscapes Industrial Pivot Path Light - Aged Brass
The Malibu 8608-0504-01 Landscape Lighting, 18W Low Voltage Proscapes Industrial Pivot Path Light - Aged Brass features pivoting head that directs light when turned on along with a ten inch stake that allows for a greater reach. This easy to install stake light not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for at night time but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas, such as paths, walkways, gardens, shrubs, and driveways. Light up your homes exterior with Malibu Lighting today!
Estimated savings up to $200 over five years $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr.
Important Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
- Includes one 18-watt wedge-base bulb
- No Tools Needed for Bulb Replacement
- 6” Diameter Head with 19” Tall Riser
- Includes one 10 in. heavy-duty composite stake and an extra-long 36 in. wire lead
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Pivoting head directs light
- Professional grade design
- Stake design to install easily in the ground to illuminate paths, walkways and low-lying ground cover
- Extruded Aluminum Riser
- CSA listed
- Usage: Commerical/Industrial
- Bulb Type: Wedge Base
- Wattage: 18 Watts
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Aged Brass
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers