- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Malibu Lighting CL507 (8301-9602-01) 20W Low Voltage Cast Metal Directional Light - Black Matte
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Malibu Lighting 20 Watt Low Voltage Cast Metal Flood Light - Black Matte (CL507) will make a great addition to your garden or landscape. The lamp not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for nighttime get togethers or relaxation but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas. Great for highlighting trees and architectural features.Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.Model: 8301-9602-01
- Black Finish
- Energy efficient 20 W MR16 halogen bulb
- Non-corrosive metal construction
- Adds beauty, safety and security
- Highlight trees and architectural features
- Assembled Depth (In Inches) : 4.75 in
- Assembled Height (In Inches) : 10.75 in
- Assembled Weight (In LBS) : 0.5 lb
- Assembled Width (In Inches) : 3 in
- Bulb Type : Halogen
- Color/Finish : Black matte
- Hardwired or Plug-In : Plug-In
- Maximum Bulb Wattage : 20 W
- Power Source : Low Voltage
- Safety Listing : CSA
- Solar Powered : No
- Wattage : 20 W
- Watts : 20 W
- Weather Resistant : Yes
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the light bulb that is used in this Malibu Landscape spotlight?by Ira M. on 05-31-2014
The light bulb that is used in this spotlight is a 20 watt MR16 halogen.on 06-04-2014
Does this Malibu Landscape Light use the low voltage fast lock cable connector?by Don S. on 05-31-2014
Yes, these particular Malibu Landscape Lights use the fast lock cable connectors.on 06-04-2014
Can I plug this in to a regular 110 outlet with out a transformerby Alan D. on 07-19-2012
No, you will need a low voltage transformer.
Click here to view low voltage transformerson 07-19-2012Please login or register before adding a question.