Malibu Lighting Light Bulbs
Westside Wholesale provides every customer with the opportunity to purchase light bulbs produced by an American household and landscape illumination leader. Malibu Lighting, the leader in household landscape lighting, offers a wide array of lighting solutions for every type of home and yard. Malibu products are famous for quality construction and easy assembly.
Malibu has gained good reputation for its design innovations, thorough details, and customer service dedication. Competitive prices, versatile range of lighting products, simple and well-known do-it-yourself installation are the key features making the company trusted and chosen by thousands of clients. Malibu light bulbs are a reasonable choice for any sort of landscape lighting task, suitable both for decorative outdoor application and for home security.
A great advantage of using Malibu lighting is its ability to illuminate several house areas. Whether it lights the stairs or the terrace, the lighting works excellently by rendering the place a bright and luminous look.
Malibu low voltage halogen lamps ensure that the property is lit up without devolving a high electricity bill, modern designs can fit with any architectural style. Their halogen light is truly attractive and portrays the settings in real colors. Malibu bulbs provide desirable directional capabilities and brightness and they are long lasting (twice longer lives compared to standard incandescent bulbs).
Malibu low-voltage lighting for outdoors is a definitely perfect excellent choice because it offers line voltage safety benefits, and also can be installed without assistance or affordably. Those customers who want to install the lights themselves and save money can find the necessary information at Malibu website. The advice section has simple-to-follow tips on "Safe, easy, do-it-yourself installation."
The Malibu halogen products presented at our site for outdoor use are commonly used to enhance light for colorful and green gardens, pathways, patios, or any other residential landscaped area.
Company’s LED outdoor lighting line is not just a perfect illumination solution for green zones, but also the purchase that saves about 80% energy as opposed to standard luminaires. While 700 hours is a typical lifespan for normal garden bulbs, the LED bulb tend to work infinitely.
Malibu Lighting Light Bulb, 10W Bi-Pin Halogen Replacement (2 Pack)
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Malibu Lighting Light Bulb, 20W Bi-Pin Halogen Replacement (2 Pack)
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.