Malibu Lighting LL0852H (8401-9607-01) 2.5W Low Voltage High Power LED Directional Light - Black Matte
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Malibu Lighting 8401-2604-01View this item
Estimated savings up to $200 over five years
• $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr.
Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
• 2.5 watt LED provides brightness equal to a 10 watt standard bulb
• LEDs maintain brightness in long cable runs
• Non-corrosive metal construction
• Floodlights highlight trees and architectural features
• Uses 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs
• LEDs never need replacing compared to an 11 watt wedge base bulb with a life expectancy of 700 hours
• Assembled Height (In Inches) : 11 in
• Assembled Weight (In LBS) : 0.8 lb
• Assembled Width (In Inches) : 2.4 in
• Bulb Type : LED
• Color/Finish : Black
• Hardwired or Plug-In : Neither
• Maximum Bulb Wattage : 2.5 W
• Power Source : Low Voltage
• Safety Listing : CSA
• Solar Powered : No
• Wattage : 2.5 W
• Watts : 2.5 W
• Weather Resistant : Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have the Malibu Lighting 8401-9607-01 spot lights and need to change the light bulb. How can this be done?
You can unscrew the back of the shroud. Then you would turn that counterclockwise and it will expose the lens and the bulb. At this point, you would change the bulb.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: