Malibu 1W Low Voltage LED Path Light - Tarnished Copper
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Path LightsView all items in this category
Product Information:The Malibu Lighting 1 Watt Low Voltage LED Coach Light - Tarnished Copper (LL092TCH) will make a great addition to your garden or landscape. The lamp not only accents beautiful areas of your garden for nighttime get togethers or relaxation but also adds protection to your home by illuminating darker areas. Save more money each year with a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb.
Estimated savings up to $200 over five years
• $200 savings over five years based on electricity and bulb replacement cost savings for a 10-Light system. Comparison is for a one Watt LED versus a seven Watt wedge base bulb. Analysis assumes six hour usage per night, that wedge base bulbs last on average 700 hours and cost $1.05 each, and the local cost of electricity is $.14 per kW-hr.
Note: Use ONLY with low voltage outdoor landscape lighting products with power packs that have a max. output rating of 12 volts, 300 watts per circuit.
Features:• Tarnished copper finish
• Die cast metal construction
• Corrosion resistant
• Clear/ seeded glass globe
Specifications:• Assembled Depth (In Inches) : 4.75 in
• Assembled Height (In Inches) : 21 in• Assembled Weight (In LBS) : 1.2 lb
• Assembled Width (In Inches) : 4.75 in
• Bulb Type : LED
• Color/Finish : Tarnished Copper
• Hardwired or Plug-In : Neither
• Maximum Bulb Wattage : 1 W
• Power Source : Low Voltage
• Safety Listing : CSA
• Solar Powered : No
• Wattage : 1 W
• Watts : 1 W
• Weather Resistant : Yes
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RAB's option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
How does the top come off to put in the bulb? I currently have lights with a "twist" off top that you can never twist to the right position to keep them on. They are always falling off and this is frustrating. I don't mind having to use a screwdriver! I want them secure. Thanks!
This particular light does not have screws to secure the cap, however, has a snap-on design.
If you are a new customer, please register first: