Moen Camelot 7" Deep Single Bowl 3-Hole Drop-In Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
The Camelot (K-1722-3-7) stainless steel kitchen sink meet the demands for cost and design-focused homeowners. With a drop-in sink design, the Camelot line of kitchen sinks are composed of 20-gauge stainless steel, ensuring quality and durability. The Camelot sink features ten different sizes and bowl configurations, including single, one and a half, double, and triple-bowl options to allow design-conscious homeowners to create the kitchen of their dreams. Thanks to Moens SoundSHIELD noise protection undercoating, Camelot sinks offers exceptional sound-deadening capability, which creates a quieter experience while working with dishware at the kitchen sink.
With timeless styles, innovative functionality and quality construction, Moen designs for real life.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
• 20 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel
• Sink ledge has three fixture mounting holes
• Fully undercoated with a sound insulating material and inhibits condensation
• Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish
• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
• Model: 22231
• Name: Camelot
• Finish: Satin
-Size: 17" x 22"
• Bowl: Single
• Bowl size: 14" x 16" x 7" deep
• Mount: U channel
• Mounting Holes: 3
• Mounting Hole size: 1.5" diameter, 4" center
• Recessed drain opening: 3.5" diameter
• Cut out dimensions: 16-1/2" x 21-1/2", with a 1-3/4" corner radius, a plus or minus of 1/16" is acceptable
• Third party certified by CSA and IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3M
Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: