Moen 22827 Excalibur 6.5" Deep Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen G222174View this item
The Moen Excalibur 6.5” Deep Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink – Stainless Steel is just what you’re looking for in a new kitchen sink. Made from 302 nickel-bearing stainless steel, the Moen 22827 is strong enough to stand up to the most demanding jobs.
Its double-bowl design provides six inches of depth on both sides—plenty of space for dishes and anything else that needs cleaning. The Moen 22827 ships with four fixture-mounting holes that allow for nearly any fixture installation, so you’re free to install any faucet you like. There’s no need to worry about whether this sink will fit in with the rest of your kitchen. The Moen 22827 has a beautiful satin tone finish and will fit right in among your other appliances and kitchen décor.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the regular porcelain kitchen sink, give the Moen 22827 a try. You won’t be disappointed!
• Double bowl
• Stainless steel
• Soundshield sound deadening, inhibits condensation
• 5 year limited warranty
Features:• 22 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel
• Sink ledge has four fixture mounting holes
• Fully undercoated with a sound insulating material and inhibits condensation
• Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish
• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Specifications:• Model: 22827
• Name: Excalibur
• Finish: Satin
• Size: 33" x 22"
• Bowl: Double
• Bowl sizes: 14" x 16" x 6.5" deep (each)
• Mount: U channel
• Mounting Hole: 4
• Mounting Hole size: 1.5" diameter, 4" center
• Recessed drain opening: 3.5" diameter
• Cut out dimensions: 32 3/8" x 21 3/8", with a 1 1/2" corner radius, a plus or minus of 1/16" is acceptable
• Third party certified by IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3
• Also meets applicable requirements of ANSI A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: