Moen Excalibur 8" Deep Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen G222134View this item
About the Moen 22867 Excalibur 8” Deep Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink – Stainless Steel
When it comes to kitchen sinks, the Moen Excalibur 8” Deep Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sink – Stainless Steel may be one of the best available. The Moen 22867 features a double-bowl design that offers versatility for dishwashing and any other pursuit, and with a satin tone finish on the already beautiful stainless steel, it’s sure to impress almost anyone.
Sink depth is important to most people. The Moen 22867 does not disappoint with its eight inches depth in both bowls, making even the biggest load of dishes a breeze to wash and dry. Offering sound deadening and inhibition of condensation, the Moen 22867 is the perfect sink for any kitchen. There’s no need to worry about condensation forming on the underside!
Made from 22 gauge, 301 nickel bearing stainless steel, this sink is sure to stand the test of time. If for some reason it doesn’t, the manufacturer offers a five-year limited warranty to cover any mishaps. A sink with that many good features deserves a try. Pick one up today!
• Double bowl
• Stainless steel
• Soundshield sound deadening, inhibits condensation
• 5 year limited warranty
Features:• 22 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel
• Sink ledge has four fixture mounting holes
• Fully undercoated with a sound insulating material and inhibits condensation
• Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish
• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Specifications:• Model: 22867
• Name: Excalibur
• Finish: Satin
• Size: 33" x 22"
• Bowl: Double
• Bowl sizes: 14" x 16" x 8" deep (each)
• Mount: U channel
• Mounting Hole: 4
• Mounting Hole size: 1.5" diameter, 4" center
• Recessed drain opening: 3.5" diameter
• Cut out dimensions: 32 3/8" x 21 3/8", with a 1 1/2" corner radius, a plus or minus of 1/16" is acceptable
• Third party certified by IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3
• Also meets applicable requirements of ANSI A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: