Moen Chateau Posi-Temp Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim - Chrome
The Chateau Posi-Temp Single Handle Tub & Shower comes equipped with the Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout. It operates with a pressure balancing cycle mechanism that maintains the selected discharge temperature to plus or minus 3 degrees. The adjustable temperature limit stop controls the maximum hot water temperature. The Shower Valve handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc, with off at 6 o'clock and maximum hot at the 9 o'clock position. Shut off in clockwise direction.
• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• 1 Handle Posi-Temp Valve and Tub/Shower Trim
• Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve
• No Volume Control
• 4 Port
• Adjustable Temperature Limit Stop
• Knobed Handle
• Includes Easy Clean XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, with Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Metal Construction also Available in LifeShine Polished Brass
• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• Diverter Tub Spout: 5-1/2"
• CC Connections: 1/2"
• Showerheads Flow: Limited to 2.5 gpm Max. (9.5 L/Min)
• Thick Wall Application
• Plaster Ground Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Nominal: 6' • 6" (1981mm)
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Max Wall: 2" CC (51mm) 1 7/8" IPS (48mm)
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Tub/Shower and Tub Only: 32" (813mm)
• Thin Wall Application
• Wall Opening Diameter: 3 1/2" (89mm) Max. / 2 1/4" (57mm) Min.
5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: