Moen Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Rough-In-Valve, with 1/4" Turn Stops - Brass
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Moen 2570 Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Rough-In Valve with ¼” Turn Stops – Brass
If you own one of Moen’s many Posi-Temp bathroom fixture models, the Moen Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Rough-In Valve with ¼” Turn Stops – Brass is exactly what you’ll need to ensure a smooth and correct installation. The Moen 2570 is made of brass and functions with a pressure balancing mechanism that helps keep the set water temperature to within three degrees of the indicated temperature.
The valves on the Moen 2570 are pressure balanced and will automatically adjust themselves according to water pressure changes. This feature makes sure you’ll have the best showering experience possible by keeping the water temperature as accurate as possible. The Moen 2570 even allows for a set limit for hot water temperature—versatility redefined. In the event of dripping, finish defects, or leaking, a limited lifetime warranty ships with the item. There is also a five-year warranty that will cover commercial installation of the Moen 2570.
Volume Control with this rough-in valve is not required. If you desire this rough-in-valve with volume control, purchase Model # 3570.
• Maintains/Adjusts Temperature Limit Stops
• For the Same Rough-In-Valve, with Volume Control, Purchase (Model # 3570)
• For Regular Shower or Tub/Shower
• Prevents Anti-Scolding
• M-PACT Common Valve System
• 1/2" CC or IPS Connections with 1/4" Turn Stops
• Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve
• 4 Port
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, with Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• 1/2" PEX and CPVC Connections Available
• Finish: Brass Construction
• Check Stop Connections: 1/2"
• Plaster Ground Size and Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Diameter Wall Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm) MAX., 2-1/4" (57mm) MIN.
• Max Wall: 2" CC (51mm), 1-7/8" IPS (48mm)
• Tub/Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Shower: 45" (1143mm), 48" (1219mm)
• Maintained Discharge: (+) or (-) 3 Degrees F
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $135.99
Our Price: $95.99
Our Price: $59.99
Our Price: $80.00