Moen Moentrol 3-Function Built In Transfer Valve, with Integral Check Stops and 1/2" CC - Brass
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen 3330 Moen Moentrol 3-Function Built In Transfer Valve, with Integral Check Stops and 1/2" CC – Brass
The Moen 3330 gives you the strength and reliability that you expect from a Moen product. This three-function built in transfer valve uses a volume control that balances the pressure and controls the temperature of your water. You can easily adjust the maximum hot water temperature with help from this simple product. Convenient and practical, you can expect a happier home when you add the Moen 3330 to your life.
Not only does this product give you the power to control the temperature and pressure of your water, but it gives you the power to do so for a long time. That’s because all Moen products are built to last and made from durable materials that will do the trick. Many bathroom products such as this suffer from harsh damage after years of use, but the Moen 3330 is resistant to these common damages. Although it is strong, this product is easy to install even for beginners. You’ll love having it set up in minutes and having it to enjoy for years.
Features:• M-PACT Common Valve System
• 2 Discrete Functions, 1 Shared Function
• Supplied with Adjustable Temperature Limit Stop
• Pull-On/Push-Off Operation of Temperature and Volume Control
• Pressure Balancing Valve Design with Integral Check Stops
• 1/2" CC
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Uses Model # 116719 Cartridge Design, for Transfer Valve
• Temperature Operates through an 180 Degree Arc of Handle Travel (Full Cold to Full Hot)
• 180 Rotation of Transfer Valve Handle with Stops
• Discharge Temperature to Plus or Minus 2 Degrees
• Not Recommended for Tub Spout Application
Specifications:• Finish: Brass Construction
• Check Stop Connections: 1/2"
• Rotation of Transfer Valve: 180 Degrees
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: