- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 5955SL Camerist Single-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet - Stainless Steel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen FaucetsView all items in this category
The Camerist Single Handle Pull Down Bar Faucet adds an elegant, streamlined look to any decor. The faucet is equipped with an easy to use one-handle lever and convenient pulldown spout. It also features aerated and rinse spray functions, a high-arc spout for higher clearance, HydroLock quick connect system for easy installation, and stunning stainless steel LifeShine finish guaranteed to never flake, corrode, or tarnish. This faucet is an elegant and functional addition to your entertainment or preparation areas.Additional Information:
- 1 Solid Lever Handle Bar with Pulldown Spout
- Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
- Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
- 2 Hole Application
- Spout Swings
- Ideal for Entertainment or Preparation Areas
- Inlet Shanks Accept 3/8" Ball Nose Connections
- Pullout Spray with 68" Braided Hose
- Mounts in 2 Holes at 1-1/4" (25mm) Min. Diameter, 4" (102mm) on Center
- Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design (not 1200), Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Spout Height: 10"
- Spout Reach: 6"
- Supplies: 8 1/2"
- Connections: 1/2"
- Braided Hose Length: 68"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 2 Holes at 1-1/4" (25mm) Min. Diameter, 4" (102mm) on Center
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does the Moen Camerist pullout spray kitchen faucet come in chrome?by Joan M. on 09-01-2012
We have a few Camerist styles available in Chrome. You can see all available Camerist models here (click to view)on 09-04-2012Please login or register before adding a question.