Moen 6102 Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Single-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 6102BNView this item
The Moen 6102 offers pivot operation and single-handle use for the faucet in your bathroom sinks. Rotate this handle a full 180 degrees for full temperature ranges from coldest to hottest. You won’t have to guess which way is hot or cold with built-in blue and red temperature indicators on the handle. Ease of use and safety are all built-in!
This faucet can be installed with 1 or three hole mount applications and the deck plate is included for the three hole application. The Moen 6102 includes the rough-in valve built right in, as well as a metal pop-up drain assembly. Installation is simple and quick, but should you need it, a manual and specifications sheet also come included.
The Moen 6102 is a Kingsley Series design and is chrome-plated for its attractive and shiny finish. It comes backed with a manufacturer warranty and is inexpensively priced, yet looks like big bucks! Show this faucet off in all the bathrooms of your home!
| Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve|
• 1 Pivot Action Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• Handles Include Hot and Cold Temperature Indicators
• 1 or 3 Hole Mount Application, Deckplate Included for 3 Hole Application
• 11-1/2" Supplies
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• To use in Vessel Sink Applications, Model # A1616 Vessel Extension Kit Required (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Includes Optional 3 Hole Deck Plate (Escutcheon)
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in LifeShine Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
| Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction|
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Supplies: 11-1/2"
• Escutcheon Diameter: 1-5/16" (34mm)
• Lift Rod Operation: 2-1/2" Min
• Open Position: 8-1/2" (216mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: