Moen 6102ORB Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Single-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Moen 6102ORB has IPS connections of ½ inch, an escutcheon diameter of 2-1/2 inches, a minimum lift rod operation of 2 ½ inches, and is 8-1/2 inches at the open position. Installing this faucet is simple with the rough-in valve built right in, and an optional three hole deck plate is included for your convenience should you install it with three hole application.
This faucet is for use with Vessel Sink Applications, and the extension kit model # A1616ORB must be purchased separately and is required for installation and use. The Moen 6102ORB is easy to install but comes with a user manual and specifications document for your reference during installation or the use of your faucet.
The Moen 6102ORB comes in an oil rubbed bronze finish for a more rustic and vintage look. It will compliment any bathroom color scheme, and it’s perfect for those artistic and detailed themes you create in your home, even down to the bathrooms!
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
| Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve|
• 1 Pivot Action Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• Handles Include Hot and Cold Temperature Indicators
• 1 or 3 Hole Mount Application, Deckplate Included for 3 Hole Application
• 11-1/2" Supplies
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• To use in Vessel Sink Applications, Model # A1616ORB Vessel Extension Kit Required (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Includes Optional 3 Hole Deck Plate (Escutcheon)
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Brushed Nickel Finish
| Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze|
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Supplies: 11-1/2"
• Escutcheon Diameter: 1-5/16" (34mm)
• Lift Rod Operation: 2-1/2" Min
• Open Position: 8-1/2" (216mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: