- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 6121 Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Moen 6121 Kingsley Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Drain Assembly - Chrome
The Moen 6121 two handle bathroom faucet offers a high arc spout, a sleek, arching curve to the spout, and chrome-plated finish. This bathroom faucet is ideal for main or guest bathrooms and won’t disappoint in either function or appeal. You know Moen makes not only top-quality plumbing items for your home bathrooms, but they do so with elegant style, too!
This Kingsley Series faucet with drain assembly has a 90 degree angle of rotation for use. The hot and cold water temperatures are obtained with clockwise or counterclockwise swiveling. The Moen 6121 couldn’t be easier to use, and is also a breeze to clean.
The Moen 6121 has a metal drain assembly that pops-up, includes the rough-in valve already built in for your convenience, and is made of only the best stainless steel materials. Your faucet will ship today if you order today so you can start on your bathroom projects sooner. The price is one that can’t be beat, so order yours today!Additional Information:
- Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
- 2 Pivot Action Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
- Fits M-PACT System
- High Arc Spout
- Lever Style Handles Include Hot and Cold Indicators
- 4" Centers
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in a Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-7/16" x 2-17/32" (164mm) x (64mm)
- Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers